Virginia Symphony League
The Virginia Symphony League is a dynamic volunteer organization that supports the Virginia Symphony Orchestra. Sharing their talents, expertise and enthusiasm, League Members play an exciting and vital role in the accomplishments of the Orchestra. The Virginia Symphony League has been working to support the VSO since 1927.
The League contributes to the VSO through its Boutique sales and Fundraising efforts. In addition, the League provides many volunteer services to the VSO. The League also instills camaraderie among its members and the VSO musicians.
Renew your membership or join us as a new member and become a part of this vibrant organization – the Virginia Symphony League!
VIRGINIA SYMPHONY LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP: The VSL currently has approximately 170 members who each bring valuable gifts, ideas and experience to the League. We especially welcome new members who have joined the League this season. Thank you for signing on to support the Virginia Symphony Orchestra. There is always room for more members. If you know someone who would like to join, please have them reach out to Membership Jaci Meuer at email@example.com or 757-469-5607. Single Membership is $45 per year; Family Membership is $60 a year. After January, membership dues are half price.
- Afternoon concert preview luncheons with JoAnn Falletta, Ben Rous, and Robert Shoup
- 15% discount on all VSO concerts, including subscriptions
- Volunteering for one of the most distinguished cultural groups in Virginia
- Private weekend social events
- Joint Holiday luncheon with the Virginia Opera Guild
- Brunch with the VSO staff
- Special presentations by VSO musicians
- Springtime's Musicians' Party
CONCERT PREVIEW LUNCHEON: Friday, March 17, 2017 | TBD | 11am-1pm